Self Taught Celebrity Make-Up Artist
Ex Mac Cosmetics Artist

Cosmetic Tattoo Consultant
Based In Manchester in the UK

Friday 28 November 2014

The Perfect Primer

I get asked a lot about primers... I'm not going to lie I don't use them all that much as I find my make-up applications last without, however there are certain skins that do need them e.g. excessively oily or textured skin. Also it does help with the smoothness of the application. Here are some of my faves.


Smashbox Primers:

I love these! The two I use are the photo finish and photo finish light. Both £25. Neither have a shimmer, the light is better for oily skin, both made with silica. Smashbox do a large range of primers for all different skins and also colour correcting primers too which I have tried but prefer to use different specific products to colour correct. 



Textured Skin/ Large Pores

When you have textured skin you need something that acts as a polyfilla to even out the skin.
My favourite product for this is the Too Faced Primed and Powerless Primer.




Hope you found this helpful.

Olivia x



No comments:

Post a Comment